TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms constitute the agreement between me/Cristina Predescu, and you in relation to your use of this website, my content and/or any of my services, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Terms & Conditions when working with me/Cristina Predescu:
(1) As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
(2) I understand that coaching is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
(3) I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
(4) I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy. If I am currently receiving psychiatric care, I will consult with my caregiver to ensure working with a coach is in my best interest at this time.
(5) I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I understand that if I reveal information that involves physically hurting myself or others, the coach must report such information and/or refer to mental health professionals accordingly.
(6) I understand that certain topics may be hypothetically and anonymously shared with other coaching professionals or clients for training, consultation or educational purposes and that Cristina Predescu will take great care to change any identifiable details to protect my privacy.
(7) I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, financial, medical, business or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, financial, medical, business or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
(8) While I/Cristina Predescu provide qualified coaching, content and guidance – I am NOT a formal counsellor, therapist, clinical psychologist or medical doctor. My content, teachings, advice and services should NOT be seen as a substitute for conventional mental health and medical services, where these are required. I cannot make any clinical diagnosis (physical or mental), and do not offer “cures”. As a coach I do not work with severe mental health issues. You should always consult your doctor or healthcare practitioner for any important medical or mental health problem. This includes any medication issues.
Prices & Services
Refund & Rescheduling Policy
While every attempt is made to ensure the content of this page is correct and updated, I/Cristina Predescu do not provide any warranty, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any of the content. I/Cristina Predescu will not be held responsible or liable for the way in which any of the content is interpreted, perceived or used by those accessing the page or any other third parties. In no event will I/Cristina Predescu be liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, physical, mental, special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this page or any services I/Cristina Predescu provide. Every follower and user of this webpage and any other service I/Cristina Predescu provide – including any prospective client or third party – is solely responsible for the way in which they use the content, advice and services.
Prices, offerings and services may be subject to change without notice. Client pays for the coaching session prior to the scheduled appointment.
Client has the option to terminate the coaching agreement within 3 days of signing the contract or at least 24 hours before the first coaching session, and will receive a refund on all payments. Otherwise, Client agrees to coaching for the duration of the contracted period. Once payment is made for booking a session, fees are 100% non-refundable, but session fees can be applied to an appointment at a later date if you need to reschedule. Each client receives one free rescheduling per month IF the session is rescheduled prior to the 24 hours window before the call. To reschedule your session, simply send an email to . If the session is cancelled within the 24 hours before the scheduled start of your call, no refunds are available.
I/Cristina Predescu is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract the rights under these Terms without any notification. However you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
By signing up for my coaching services and/or continuing to use this webpage or any other form of social media or content that I/Cristina Predescu provide, you are agreeing with all the points made in this Terms & Conditions.